Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LAUGHTER

(1) LAUGHTER
Arriving at the silence of a traffic accident,I and others tried to console a woman who appeared quite badly injured .
However, we had difficulty getting answers to our questions about her condition and personal details.
She sobbed as a man rang for an ambulance on his mobile phone. "A woman has been injured." he reported.
" She's about 35 appears to be in pain but is too distressed and incoherent to tell us anything." At that point, the woman looked up and stopped crying long enough to snap,
" I'm 30 !" .

(2) LAUGHTER
A man told his Family Doctor," Doctor, you've got to help me.
Every night I have this horrible dream. While I'm lying in bed,Five women rush in and tear off my clothes. I push them away.
" " I see, " said the doctor.
"What do you want me to do?" Implored the patient, "Break my arms." Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! the doctor can't say anything and only shout like that.

No comments: